Shekhawati University BSc Exam Form 2017:- The Shekhawati University Sikar is one of the Reputed and famous universities India. This university is located in the State of Rajasthan. Now the official Notification of PDUSU BSc Exam Form 2017 online Released in the First Week of Next month. Both Private & Regular Students Apply for this Examination. ShekhaUni BSc part 1, 2nd year Exam Form last date Check here.
Shekhawati University BSc Part 1st, 2nd Year Exam Form 2017:-
The Shekhawati University conducts the admission exam for the BSc course every year. The Exam form for the BSC exam of PDUSU is available on the official site of the University. The candidates those who are willing to apply for the BSc course of the Shekhawati University BSC 1st year Exam Form can download the online application form for the University Examination.
UnivExam Fee Structure of BSc Part 1 and 2nd:-
PDUSU Sikar BSc Exam Analysis:-
- Name of the Organisation:- Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Shekhawati University
- Name of the Exam:- BSc (Bachelor of Science) Exam Part1, Part2
- Mode of Exam:- UG Exam
- BSc Exam Date :- March- April 2017
- BSc Exam Form:- Released Soon
- Exam Time Table :- Update Soon
PDUSU BSc 2nd Year Exam Form:-
This exam is conducted for the candidates those who wants to get the place in the BSC course. The candidates have to download the Shekauni BSc Part 2 Exam form 2017 and submit it before the last date. The exam is conducted for the current academic year also.
Method for downloading the BSc 1st Year Exam Form 2017
The method for downloading the online application form is mentioned below:
- Visit the web portal of the Shekhawati University Sikar UnivExam Form 2017 or “ShekhaUni Result.in“.
- There appears the home page of the university.
- The candidates have to search for the “BSC Exam form 2017” link.
- Once the link is founded the candidates have to click on the link
- The next page opens the “Online ShekhaUni Exam form ” for the BSC course
- Fill in the application form of the BSC course exam with needed details.
- Upload your photograph and signature in the desired format into the application form.
- Pay the application fee for the exam through online.
- At last, click on the “submit” button.
- Click on the “Download as PDF” to download the B.Sc Exam form.
We promise that we will update more details on our site, Visit Again.